Vaginal Birth After Cesarean
Vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC) refers to giving birth vaginally after a previous c-section. On this page, you'll see VBAC resources and read stories from inspirational moms.
- Cut, Stapled, and Mended a book by Roanna Rosewood
- ICAN “To improve maternal-child health by preventing unnecessary cesareans through education, providing support for cesarean recovery, and promoting Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC).”
- VBAC.com “Provides childbearing women and maternity care professionals access to evidence-based resources, educational materials, and support for VBAC and cesarean prevention.”
- VBAC Facts Don't freak, know the facts.
- Women of Size and Cesarean Sections: Tips for Avoiding Unnecessary Surgery By, Pamela Vireday
Subscribe to our informative weekly newsletter, and you'll receive a free resource on how to connect with a size-friendly care provider.